How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a court order that says I have sole custody my ex

Customer Question

I have a court order that says I have sole custody my ex wants to go back to court for joint custody and 50/50 residency can he get that?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I really need quite a bit more of the basic facts before I can provide any legal information that will have any meaning.

Please start from the beginning and just set out the facts briefly so that I can get a good picture what's going on.