How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having problems with my widows pension. 1/ the first

Customer Question

I am having problems with my widows pension. 1/ the first problem its canidian my dead husband was Canadian so dealing international is almost impossible. I didn't have his social so things are going extremely slow even though I have his death cert.2/also I had 2 provincial child support cases against him for support his payments were supposed to be 200 per month he owed a fortune his order was ongoing since 1986 in Saskatchewan and Alberta But mr, Kaszas before he died was able to take his pension early form CP Rail without paying one cent of arrears the orders still held in place and his girls were both attending university at the time where he is ordered to pay until they are 25, I really need help in recovering these funds thank you, ***** ***** kaszas.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking about CPP? Were you divorced?

Did he have a new common law spouse if you hadn't been divorced?

Related Canada Law Questions