How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 7years old child and want yo get nda test because the

Customer Question

Hi I have 7years old child and want yo get nda test because the father name not under my name? If I get the result that my child, what is the procedure I should do to get his birthcertificate name change?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am not following the facts.

Are you the mother or the father? Is there an order for custody or access?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im the father but im not the father in his birthcertificate, if i get frove from dna that is mine child how can i change his name
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

You never answered about whether there is an order about custody or access. Do you live with this child?

Related Canada Law Questions