How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have worked company a year now. Recently I have recieved a

Customer Question

I have worked for my company for over a year now. Recently I have recieved a back injury on the job and been unable to work. My employer hired a temp worked to cover me but just last week I was informed that because I am taking so long to recover, the temp worker has now replaced me and while I am not out of a job, I dont have the one I had, I no longer have hours or work as the new employee now has my job.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to do some work now but they are saying there is nothing they can offer you ? Are you in a union ?