How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband who is Canada years and got denied PR twice, got

Customer Question

My husband who is Canada for four years and got denied PR twice, got a removal letter and by November 24th, has to leave Canada. Is there a way to stop the removal?
Thank you,
Vicki Sidea
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What were the grounds for the refusal for the PR status?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Credibility of being hurt or arrested as a Kurdish resident of Turkey
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund my whole amount back. Unsatisfied with the service.
Thank you
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you a Canadian citizen or permanent resident?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I requested a refund as I was not satisfied with the service I received. As of today still no refund received. I will appreciate if you process the refund ASAP.Thank you,
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I have no idea why you are not satisfied with the service. I provided questions to you for you to answer and when I had all the information I would have provided you with an answer.

If you are asking for a refund please contact customer service. Not only do I not work for the site and cannot process your refund but why would I be asked to spend more time on your question when I'm not going to be paid since you're asking for a refund? I am a senior practicing lawyer and cannot spend time with me.

Related Canada Law Questions