How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Well im not happy as i received a notice of sale under

Customer Question

well im not happy as i received a notice of sale under charge.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to hear this. What legal information would you like for me to provide?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what can i do to stop this
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean when you say that the charge was registered on the wrong property?

Did your lawyer not address that in court?

Are you saying that you are not in default on your mortgageor that you are but not for the mortgage on this property?

Related Canada Law Questions