How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100422
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get a court order to have the banks giveme thje

Customer Question

how can I get a court order to have the banks giveme thje statements from my parents accounts the executor wont show us accounting of the estate so we need to get the nbank statements please help veronika
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

You would not get a court order against the bank, but would rather take the executor to court to compel the executor to get the statements for you.

Let me know if you need any further clarification.

Related Canada Law Questions