I am an Egyptian professor of psychiatry in one of Egyptian

Customer Question
universities. I had been married...
I am an Egyptian professor of psychiatry in one of Egyptian universities. I had been married since 2 years a Canadian woman.at that time I was separated from my ex-wife, at the 5th of October 2015 I devorced the Egyptian wife and have a court certificate .at October 7,I legalized my marriage from the Canadian from the Egyptian courts.I am in laval now
Canadian embassy in Egypt give me m.entry visa for 18months since may 2015. On applying for this visa in Cairo they write that I have another wife Egyptian because at this moment I didn't have yet the certificate for divorce. .the question is can my canadian wife
Sponsor me to have residency in canada and what are the fastest ways to do that
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My email ***@******.***
Telephone +201094995995
10/23/2015
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

Did you marry your second wife after you divorced your first wife?

If not, did you live as common law spouses for at least one year?

Yes she can sponsor you.

She will have to prove that you divorced and then remarried her.

The fastest way is to retain a lawyer who will be able to get the application done correctly the first time around.

It is vital that she retain an immigration lawyer and not an immigration consultant.

Here is a link to the information you will need about the sponsorship:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp

And if you let me know what province your spouse lives in I can suggest ways on finding a lawyer.

living in laval quebec. And she had a condo (owner).in chomedey
.

What you can do to find a lawyer is one of the following things.

You can contact the Law Society and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be $30.

Here is a link to the contact information you will need:

http://www.barreau.qc.ca/en/public/trouver/avocat/

Or you can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.

Here's the link to their website:

http://www.lexpert.ca/Directory/DirectoryContent/FindLawyersOrFirm.aspx

Debra, Lawyer