How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a family member who would like me to represent m in

Customer Question

Hello I have a family member who would like me to represent him in family court to address support issues. I am not a lawyer or paralegal
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry for this difficult situation.

What exactly is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I sent a rather lengthy response yesterday, but cannot see it in my "question" section of the screen. Wondering if you got it? I have not heard back?
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

No it didn't post.

Please try again but I don't need a lengthy response. If you are asking whether you can represent the family member for example that is pretty well all I need to know.

Related Canada Law Questions