How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is
i was served with a statement of

Customer Question

Customer: my name is robert
i was served with a statement of claim
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was served a statement of claim and of course some of the statements made by the other person are not the whole truth
we invested money in a stock, he gave me money and the stock went up and we did not sell and then went down, so now he wants his money back
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: it is a sensative issue, my friend whom gave me the money to invest is a Judge
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

I understand the facts but I don't know what your question is. Please let me know.