Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

The biological father of my daughter's child was awarded

Customer Question

The biological father of my daughter's child was awarded emergency custody of the 7 year old girl. The reason stated was that my daughter could not provide a stable home. At the time my daughter had been involved in a rental scam. She had signed a lease and paid first and last months rent on a house to a person who had no legal right to the property. My daughter stayed with us for a month and then went to a shelter. She now has a full 3 bedroom house with full basement for the children. It seems there was also a mistake in filing some of the paperwork, in that it was filed with the court but not with CAS or the biological father.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I followed through and entered my mastercard number and was asked to provide an email address. the company will not accept my email address and I don't have others to try.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The experts won't accept my email address even though I sent my mastercard number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hopefully I can type my replies to you. My mic doesn't work.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I can assist but I don't yet know what your actual question is.