How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100408
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Madam, I am a Canadian citizen and own property in Canada. I

Customer Question

Dear Sir, Madam,
I am a Canadian citizen and own property in Canada. I have lived in Austria for 28 years and also own property in Austria. Currently I am seconded for 2 years to Tunisia. My question deals with my estate. Can I choose which law shall apply to my estate? What can I regulate in my will? How can I ensure my children inherent my money and property in Austria and Canada?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I can only answer about the law in Canada. Should I go ahead?

Otherwise I can move this to the European law list but there the expert cannot answer about the law in Canada.

To get answers about both jurisdictions you have to post two separate questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, please do not continue.
Could you please refund my money and confirm you have done so.
Thanks and
Kind regards
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Please contact customer service. I do not work for the site and cannot assist you.

Related Canada Law Questions