How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100955
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have contacted you back in 2011 about same issue. I am a

Customer Question

Hi , I have contacted you back in 2011 about same issue . I am a Canad***** *****ving outside My wife's PR expires next June 2016 . She still lives me and our son outside of Canada where I have been working for many years . Is this the time to apply for the
PR renewal ? I do have a couple of other questions that I will ask once I get response thanking you again Debra
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Yes she should start getting ready to apply now.

She is going to have to prove that she was accompanying you all this time.

What are your other questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need real time lawyer to help with same issue and others . If you are the one , please provide me with your contact detailsRegardsAdel
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I cannot act for you unfortunately.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

You can contact the Law Society and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.

The number is:

1-***-***-**** or(###) ###-####(within the GTA)