Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience in Canada family law, plus criminal, civil, and employment
17441061

What does a male from Germany living in Canada do when he is

Customer Question

What does a young male from Germany living in Canada do when he is accused of sexual assault? He is a student but working at a low paying job in Nova Scotia
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. How old is the young man? What's his immigration status?

Has he had a court date yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is 24. No he has not had a court date yet. I am not sure of his immigration status. Would it do him any good to contact the German consulate in Halifax?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm sorry that you didn't get an answer to your post. I've been away from my computer for a bit, and usually another expert will pick up a question thread that's been left hanging. That didn't happen for some reason.

Does the young man have legal counsel or received direction on what to do? I'm happy to discuss this with you but you might not need our input any more.

Please don't forget about your deposit to the site. You can ask customer service to return your deposit.