How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100050
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is being sued overpayment based on a clerical

Customer Question

My husband is being sued for an overpayment based on a clerical error during a one year contract. We acknowledge this overpayment and had made arrangements with the employer to repay the funds over 3 year contract extension. Then they revoked offer, terminated him and now want overpayment.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

How much does your spouse owe them and what province is this please?

Has your spouse actually been served with a claim?

Related Canada Law Questions