How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100385
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a client that is purchasing residential property. The

Customer Question

I have a client that is purchasing residential property. The property disclosure states that the property was used as a grow op. The selling real estate owner did not know to the extent and was only advised by the neighbours that the property had been
used in a grow up. I looked into the matter and found that 641 marijuhana plants were ceased and 26 pounds of marijuana. The individual who is selling the property bought the property from the crown as is pursuant to a civil forfeiture order. The seller is
living with the individual who had the property seized. My concern is that if the seller is related to the individual who had the property ceased that the property was probably never remediated. Does the Buyer have the right to ask the Seller to provide proof
that the property was remediated or is it buyer beware and you take the property as is.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are the Buyer's options.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Did he already put in an offer?

Related Canada Law Questions