How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We own property in kin beach, vancouver island ther house

Customer Question

we own property in kin beach, vancouver island ther house burnt down three years ago. we were not allowed to relocate it under grandfathering, even though the house was built in 1972
do we have a case to challenge the CVRD decision on this
Thanks for any advice you can give
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law

Related Canada Law Questions