How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Not a Dupe. Please do not close. I would like to know if I

Customer Question

Not a Dupe. Please do not close. I would like to know if I can withdraw my application to renew my PR card since there appears to be a discrepancy in how the days are counted and whether or not they will consider my employment by a Canadian Company overseas.
So can I withdraw and apply again in a few months when this is no longer a factor. My case has been transferred to a local office for residency determination. They have asked more questions and gave me 30 days to reply.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law

Related Canada Law Questions