How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Freudman Your Own Question
Daniel Freudman
Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 1329
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Daniel Freudman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name Tania, 2Police officers. Had showed up at my

Customer Question

Hi my name Tania, 2Police officers. Had showed up at my residence to arrest my boyfriend which was on curfew and was only out with a letter of permission from his probation officer stating time and date of when he's allowed out. He showed them the letter from the probation officer and I also told officers that I spoken to his probation officer which informed me of his orders and that The probation officer had made an appointment for myself and my boyfriend see him the following week. They had still arrested my boyfriend and took him away!!!! A few hours later, The officers had came back to my residence and asked me if I had came across the Letter from the probation officer, I stated ""No, I thought you guys took it with you?" I Took a quick look around my kitchen and my living room and I did not come across anything, I told them that if I find it I will let them know. A month later I get call in to the police office , to only find out that the cop is charging me with "willfully obstructing peace officer" i don't qualify for legal aid, so was hoping for some legal advice on this thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 1 year ago.

As there seem to be a few issues in your inquiry, perhaps a phone call would be better.

Related Canada Law Questions