How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100484
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Ex wife is accusing me of abuse to her grandson. The

Customer Question

My Ex wife is accusing me of abuse to her grandson. The child's mother is said to be distraught
I have not done anything of this kind in any way. She has accused me before and I ignored it. She sends these nasty unsubstantiated accusations by email to me.
She also accuses me of having hidden bank accounts that were not included in our separation agreement 6 years ago.
She has sent nasty defamatory and untrue accusations to friends of mine. Including such things as genital diseases, multitudinous lies, Etc.
I need this to stop and try to regain my respect with those she has communicated with. Although many have told me they do not give her ranting's any merit, when mud is thrown some sticks is my concern.
None of this is true. Since our separation I have not lied to her even though she claims countless lies were made by me.
There is more, and I appreciate any advice on how to proceed to stop her and if possible some sort of satisfaction such as communicating an ap
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Please disregard the earlier post. The site had a glitch and the answer was not meant for you.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

Your post got cut off. Can you please complete it?

Related Canada Law Questions