How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100383
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am seeking the assistance of a Lawyer familiar with ICBC

Customer Question

I am seeking the assistance of a Lawyer familiar with ICBC accident damage claim
now sent to Arbitration by a Judge of the Small Debts Court.
Location : Richmond B.C.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking for legal information or are you hoping that a lawyer can act for you?

Over the site all we can you provide legal information or we can suggest ways and how you can find a lawyer in BC.

Let me know what you need.

Related Canada Law Questions