How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been served ( Sept 15, 2015) papers by me ex: Motion

Customer Question

I have been served ( Sept 15, 2015) papers by me ex for a: Motion to institute proceeded for annulment of alimentary allowance and child support arrears.
He lives on kitigan Zibi reserve. I live in Ontario. I am unemployed and I am informed that Ontario lawyers cannot help. I do not know what to do or how to respond
Thank you
Natalie Armitage
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying this is to be done in Quebec?

Where do the children live?

Related Canada Law Questions