How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101001
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My PRC expires in feb 2018. I have not been able to complete

Customer Question

My PRC expires in feb 2018.
I have not been able to complete my 730 days in canada.
I am based in Pakistan and have aging parents father 93 mother 86 what are the possibilities of saving my PR.
My wife and my daughter can move to Canada in Dec-2015.
Please advise what are possibilities.
Looking fwd to your feedback.
Thanks and Regards
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.

If you cannot make the requirements then you will lose your status.

If you were working for a Canadian employer in Pakistan then that would count the same as if you were in Canada.

But if not there is nothing you can do.

If your wife gets PR status she can then sponsor you are her spouse.