How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100415
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How would I be able to drop the assault charges in

Customer Question

How would I be able to drop the assault charges in Newfoundland. Yes my boyfriend did assault me but I knew he wasn't himself. Theres so much that was happening in my life including his life regarding to my boy was sick. Just returning back from SickKids hospital it took a big toll of our lives with so many changes. Now is being charged with Operation of vehicle while Impaired and Operation of vehicle while Impaired Exceeding 80mg, Assault, Mischief by damaging property. He is a wonderful man, never did this before. This would be his first offence. I really hope you would be able to give me some suggestion what to do. Thank You.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope you'll be able to help me.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying he assaulted you in Newfoundland where you live?

Are you in Toronto now?

Related Canada Law Questions