How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100464
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Family friend getting deported back to Japan. However,

Customer Question

family friend getting deported back to Japan. However, passport lost somewhere in Ottawa. Japanese consulate refusing to issue replacement passport. what to do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Canada immigration will have to rectify the situation. They will not be able to deport him without the passport. He should tell them his government will not agree to replace it.

Related Canada Law Questions