How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ulysses101 Your Own Question
Ulysses101, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 3574
Experience:  11 years experience in Canada family law, plus criminal, civil, and employment
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Ulysses101 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sue a company that I work for, evasion, false

Customer Question

Hello - I want to sue a company that I work for, for text evasion, false advertising and misleading. I have collected all the necessary documents to support the case and I still work with them. I could also do this through RCMP financial crime unit, but still looking into different options and need advice please. My email is***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
By the way, this is a multimillion dollar business so it would be worthwhile for your company to work with me on this matter.
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 2 years ago.

Go see a civil lawyer, and ask the site to seal this thread. You've put your email address in it, and you don't want this information being available online to anyone for any reason.

This is complicated and has very serious risks for you.

Go see a lawyer, seriously. This site isn't a law firm and there's no guarantee of privacy. We're here for general information and to answer relatively simple legal questions. The experts here can't represent you or walk you through this.

When you're communicating with customer service, ask for your deposit back and to seal this thread for your own protection. And don't go around telling anyone about your intentions.