Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience in Canada family law, plus criminal, civil, and employment
17441061

I want to sue a company that I work for, evasion, false

Customer Question

Hello - I want to sue a company that I work for, for text evasion, false advertising and misleading. I have collected all the necessary documents to support the case and I still work with them. I could also do this through RCMP financial crime unit, but still looking into different options and need advice please. My email is***@******.***
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
By the way, this is a multimillion dollar business so it would be worthwhile for your company to work with me on this matter.
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 2 years ago.

Go see a civil lawyer, and ask the site to seal this thread. You've put your email address in it, and you don't want this information being available online to anyone for any reason.

This is complicated and has very serious risks for you.

Go see a lawyer, seriously. This site isn't a law firm and there's no guarantee of privacy. We're here for general information and to answer relatively simple legal questions. The experts here can't represent you or walk you through this.

When you're communicating with customer service, ask for your deposit back and to seal this thread for your own protection. And don't go around telling anyone about your intentions.