Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I would like to know please if your prosthedontist or oral

Customer Question

I would like to know please if your prosthedontist or oral surgeon can do insurance related court reports,. who is from Canada. I have already tried dental associations, I need a direct referral to someone that will do this work. Thank you.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know please if you can refer me to a expert prosthedontist or oral surgeon, that will do insurance related court report, and who is in the jurisdiction of Canada. I have already tried dental associations, I need a direct referral to someone that will do this work. Can you help? It is about a case involving failed implants and failed planning, for a patient that has childhood oligodontia and related bone deformity. Thank you.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry no one has told you this but we cannot make direct referrals over this site.

You will need to see a medical malpractice lawyer face to face.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not true. Malpractice lawyers do not provide you, face to face or otherwise, with expert witness reports. Nor am I asking for legal advise. Read please. I am asking for a specialist name that will do that type of evaluation and report. So far, what I found is that the community protects each other. That is collusion and illegal in the purest sense of our criminal law system. So please endeavor to find names of prosthedontists and oral surgeons that will evaluate and write an insurance related legal report.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I already told you the site doesn't allow us to provide referrals.

If you consult with an malpractice lawyer they may be able to help as they do use experts all the time and may be able to provide you with names. I am not talking about them getting you a report. They will have names of whom they have used in the past.

I cannot help further as that is not what this site is for.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are simply talking nonsense. I have already a lawyer. I need names of prosthedontists and oral surgeons. I have gone through hundreds of names. Not one will do it. They protect each other. Referrals is a professional term that does not apply here, and you are not getting it, obviously.