I was a stay at home mom children 25 years two from my first

Customer Question
i was a stay at...
i was a stay at home mom for five children for over 25 years
two from my first husband and 3 from my last
the last husband i was with 14 years
the judge only gave me 5 months of spousal and insisted i get a job i did get an extension for 2 months.I was going to university to get my bachelor degree and was told to quit school and get a job. i just recieved my bachelor's degree in dec 2014 and i have been continuously getting sick especially after i graduated and still have not found a job I am 56 in dec 2015. The judge has avoided giving me spousal and we have been to court over 100 times. He kept the money from the dumptruck $40,000 and $30,000 i RSP's this was not divided. Do I have a chance of getting spousal continuously and what is owed to me? I am not self suffucient and I am practically on welfare and cannot pay for a lawyer is it possible to get one probono and then ask for costs in court?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
9/7/2015
Lawyer: Copperlaw, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Lawyer

What Province are you in? Once I know this, I can then provide you with relevant information on your spousal support.

Also, was there a prenuptial agreement between you and your ex? How much does your ex make and are there any relevant personal circumstances for your ex such as disability etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jim

Copperlaw
Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Lawyer