How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ulysses101 Your Own Question
Ulysses101, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 3578
Experience:  11 years experience in Canada family law, plus criminal, civil, and employment
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Ulysses101 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased a house on June 26th of this year, I let my

Customer Question

I purchased a house on June 26th of this year, I let my girlfriend at the time move in with me. We have since broke up and she refuses to move out. There is no lease agreement in place. I spoke to the police and they won't do anything unless it's domestic disturbance. What do I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the question. What province are you in? I assume that you aren't married?

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 2 years ago.

I'm still here if you want to discuss your matter. If it has been resolved, don't forget about your deposit to the site which remains unspent (unless you're on subscription).