How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 2 children with my partner inCzech Republic. I am a

Customer Question

Hi I have 2 children with my partner inCzech Republic. I am a temporary resident of Czech Repblic but travel to USA frequently We had a financial agreement outside of court. Now My partner wants to limit my visitation with Children. I may need help even in the form of a letter to let her know my legal rights
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.

This is on the Canada law list. Is this about the law in Canada?

Related Canada Law Questions