How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101370
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I applied Canadian Immigration in 1997 and I received the

Customer Question

I applied Canadian Immigration in 1997 and I received the medical but some of family problem I was canceled my case , But now I want to reapply the case can I reapply my previous case or new application.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.

You have to start a completely new case unfortunately. You will have to pay all fees that must be paid for a new case.

I am sorry about that but at least things may move quicker this time around as the government is improving the system.