How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im looking lawyer willing to help me sue childrens aid

Customer Question

hi im looking for a lawyer willing to help me sue childrens aid society
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

The lawyers on this site cannot act for you but I can suggest a couple of good ways of finding a lawyer in Ontario if that will help. We cannot make specific referrals.

Let me know if that will help.

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for requesting me. Legal Ease isn't wrong. But I'm jumping in because you initially requested me.

Bringing an action against the Children's Aid Society is problematic. But you know that, because you say that you've been calling around for lawyers and getting nowhere.

If you wish, feel free to tell me what's going on and we'll discuss it.

Don't use any details that can identify you or your case please.

Related Canada Law Questions