Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My brother"s wife demands transfer of property,custody of

Customer Question

my brother"s wife demands transfer of property,custody of child and alleges him that he is mentally unstable, for petty reasons along with her brothers family calls police drives and him to mentally unstable centres. we in india are worried about him ,recently he visited india alone but my parents are afraid to send him to canada back but he wants to go as he doesnt want to miss his son. we in india are worried about him . you ask questions so that i can answer them
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.

I don't understand what legal information you need. For example, are you asking me to explain how family law works in Canada? If so, what province is the child in?