How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother"s wife demands transfer of property,custody of

Customer Question

my brother"s wife demands transfer of property,custody of child and alleges him that he is mentally unstable, for petty reasons along with her brothers family calls police drives and him to mentally unstable centres. we in india are worried about him ,recently he visited india alone but my parents are afraid to send him to canada back but he wants to go as he doesnt want to miss his son. we in india are worried about him . you ask questions so that i can answer them
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.

I don't understand what legal information you need. For example, are you asking me to explain how family law works in Canada? If so, what province is the child in?