How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother,s wife their 10 year old son(born in canada) are

Customer Question

my brother,his wife their 10 year old son(born in canada) are residing in canada for the past 12 years. my brothers wife keeps quarelling with my brother for petty issues and always drives him back to my aged parents who are residing in india for their property, she never comes to them or take care of them . the moment my brother lands in canada ,she alleges him and drives him to some sheltre homes emotionally blackmails my aged parents. this has become a big nuisance to my parents . how to solve this problem without hurting any body . please suggest a peaceful approach
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.

Are you saying that your sister in law insists that your brother go back to India and he listens to her, but that they are not separated, and you are wondering how to get your brother some help?

Related Canada Law Questions