How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Marc and I have been partners since july 2014. s adult son has dine everythng possibl

Customer Question

marc and I have been partners since july 2014. hi s adult son has dine everythng possible to not have this happen:
- the lie. ie - locking me out of the house x2-
screaching eating all the food in the middle of the night ,etc. tonight i was locked out again/. what are my rights
lations etc ipus ,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
What province is this please?Are you asking about being kept out of your home by your common law spouse? Who owns the home? Do you pay rent?

Related Canada Law Questions