How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We own a house in Alberta. Our son rents it from us. He moved

Customer Question

We own a house in Alberta. Our son rents it from us. He moved in a girlfriend. There was a domestic incident and he is charged with assault. There is a restraining order that he cannot go hear the place as long as she is there. She pays no rent or no expenses and has been living there for 2 months at our expense. How to we get her out? We want out house back so we can rent it out to someone else. We had no agreement with her.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Have you told her to leave?