Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I am buying a condo i have a different realestate agent then

Customer Question

i am buying a condo i have a different realestate agent then the seller i have all subjects of but the home inspection witch I am doing my self I am four hours from where i am buying the subject was to be of on the 25 of july I cannot get there until the 27 i asked for an extension the agent would not sign it she wants to entertain other offers am I able to walk away from the deal
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
When you say the agent will not sign do you actually mean the owner of the condo?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my agent said the otheragent would not return my request for an extion for a home inspection?
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Okay but you mean that the other agent said the seller won't extend? Is that correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
If you aren't able to waive the condition in time and the owner won't grant an extension the offer is dead. So you can walk away and so can they.