How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101375
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can i do if i don't have a police certificate in a certain

Customer Question

what can i do if i don't have a police certificate in a certain country to submit in the immigration application without being refuse.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Canada immigration will allow you provide an explanation as to why you cannot obtain the police record certificate. You will have to get a letter from the police confirming that they are unable to provide a record.