How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a biscuspid aeorta valve in my heart since birth.l look

Customer Question

I have a biscuspid aeorta valve in my heart since birth.l look for help from two specialists and from the hospital in Sudbury, Ont. they have refuse to help me ? I am get extremely sick with it.I am on a leave of medical except from work and I am on medical Insurance with Desjardins Insurance. My question is I need help for it and were my city refuse to help me. I am getting sicken and seeing my whole life falling apart? It there anything I could do legally? Before this valve take my life?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Why are the doctors refusing to help you?