How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101417
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you help me register and get me CIC account? Also get me

Customer Question

Can you help me register and get me CIC account? Also get me UCI number? I want to secure work permit in Canada from Nigeria.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
We cannot do any of that for you. We just provide legal information online. If you want a lawyer to act for you then you need to retain a lawyer who will then be your lawyer and you will need to pay appropriate legal fees to that lawyer. What you can do to find a lawyer is one of the following things.You can contact the Law Society and use their LawyerReferral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and canconsult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.The number is:(###) ###-####r you can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.Here's the link to their website: