How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do I have the right to ask people to leave payment

Customer Question

do I have the right to ask people to leave for none payment when a judge told her should could live in the matrimonial home when its not the judge was not informed that it was not as it is mine she has not made payments since march 9th
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
What province is this please?Is this a legal marriage? Are you saying the title of the home is only in your name?

Related Canada Law Questions