How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In accordance to the court order between my ex-husband and

Customer Question

In accordance to the court order between my ex-husband and I, he is allowed two weeks holidays with our daughter a year. But he must give me notice and he needs my consent if he leaves Ontario. Last Saturday, my daughter left to go on a 10 day trip with my ex's church. I know nothing about it. My ex didn't say a word to me! Three weeks ago, the same thing happened when my daughter was suddenly gone for a week camping which my ex never mentioned to me. My question is, can I do anything about this legally?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Is this during his two weeks of holiday?Did they leave the province?

Related Canada Law Questions