How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101370
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I belong to a family with 6childeren all my brothers and

Customer Question

Hi,i belong to a family with 6childeren all my brothers and my only sister are Bedrossian, only myn is Badroussian,how could i fix this diference,it is bothering me since long time?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi,i need only one answer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not want to pay more than 36.00 dollars.
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
I am not able to speak with you over the phone because the rules of my law society prohibit that.Would you like to continue with me posting online?If not that I can opt out and you can see if other expert on this site is willing to help you.If you wish to continue please let me know your province.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I live in canada, provence of quebec.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am canadian citizen.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have you got any answer for me?
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
You can apply for a legal name change. Here is a link to the information you will need: The process is explained and the forms that you need are also provided.