How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What are the chances that my American wife can continue to

Customer Question

What are the chances that my American wife can continue to stay with me in Canada and register for permanent residency to remain in Canada with me even though she has been an illegal alien in Canada for over 3 years or will she be deported and banned from entering Canada for at least 10 year as soon as we make it known by registering her for permanent residency?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Are you asking about your sponsoring her as your spouse?

Related Canada Law Questions