How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101416
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a Canadian Citizen living in Los Angeles. I've been here

Customer Question

I am a Canadian Citizen living in Los Angeles. I've been here in the states now for over 35 years. I have an active green card, unfortunately I have not kept my Canadian Passport up to date. I've tried to do it myself but get bogged down on the Canadian side. Is there a Immigration lawyer that does this kind of work?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Are you asking about how to renew your Canadian passport from the US?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, is there an imegration lawyer that takes care of that?
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
You don't need an immigration lawyer. You are not immigrating. You just need to renew your passport. Here is the link to the information you need: