How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100964
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Estate law - I want to file a Notice of Objection to Accounts

Customer Question

Estate law - I want to file a Notice of Objection to Accounts in Superior Court Ontario - need to know what forms I need and do I serve the defendant the document or file it first with the court - this is for my mother's will executor is my sister and many documents and monies are missing
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
You would have to serve the executor with any document that you wish to file in court. Here is a link to the form that you will need: You will also need to provide an affidavit of service: