How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 99934
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I reside in Alberta, and I have a divorce judgement filed with

Customer Question

I reside in Alberta, and I have a divorce judgement filed with the courts. The judgement is not detailed enough in regards ***** ***** section 7 expenses and my ex husband is refusing to pay. Due to the judgement not being detailed enough, MEP wont be able to enforce it. What are my options moving forward?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
You can apply to the court to enforce the order or to seek to vary it so that it would set out, in detail, what expenses are considered to be section 7 expenses. I suggest you tell the father that if he does not agree to pay his portion of the section 7 expenses you will return to court to get an order for him to do so and then will also be seeking an order for your costs.

Related Canada Law Questions