How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100973
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need an attorney to help plan of cottage for

Customer Question

Need an attorney to help plan for inheritance of cottage for non Canadian heirs. A Quebec will is in place and the cottage will be left to 6 siblings. We are considering forming a corporation or some other entity prior to our father's death. Will need an attorney in the Hull area.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
We cannot make specific referrals but would you like for me to make some suggestions on how to find a lawyer in Quebec?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please in the Hull area and which type of lawyer should I engage?
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
You need an estate lawyer. What you can do to find a lawyer is one of the following things.You can contact the Law Society and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.The contact information you will need can be found at this link: you can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.Here's the link to their website: hope that helps as a starting point.