How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 99922
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I immigrate to Canada?? I have the money to live and

Customer Question

How can I immigrate to Canada?? I have the money to live and pay taxes but am not willing to work I just want to open a business that keeps my life going
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately that may not be possible.If you want to be eligible to immigrate as a self-employed person then you must have the following experience: Your experience is relevant if you have:taken part in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level,been self-employed in cultural activities or athletics, orexperience in managing a farm.Those are the only grounds. If you want to come here on a start up visa you must meet this criteria: Prove your business venture or idea is supported by a designated organizationMeet the language requirementsHave sufficient settlement funds

Related Canada Law Questions