How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like some advice regarding a car accident..

Customer Question

Hello, I would like some advice regarding a car accident...
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, just to clarify- I need info specific to Ontario. I noticed that you have international experts on your website. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I was wondering if I was going to get a response?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can I cancel this? I thought I would get a quick response.
Expert:  Tom B. replied 2 years ago.
HiYes you can cancel at any time. But, there was no question.

Related Canada Law Questions